1. Extraordinary teachers realize that they teach children first and content second. While they care deeply about math, history, language arts, music, and other subjects they teach, these educators realize that the subjects are only the water they’re splashing around in. What they are really teaching students is to be solution oriented, to take personal responsibility for their choices, to become internally motivated, and to develop a strong belief in their own skills and abilities.
2. Extraordinary teachers set up classrooms as more than a place of discovery, a place of learning, or a place of inquiry. Although their classrooms can be all of those things at times, they structure their classrooms first and foremost as a place of creation—the creation of who and what their students are as human beings…
We’re sorry, we know how frustrating it can be when you get cut off just as you were getting to the meaty part! We would so love to give you access to this excerpt from Chick Moorman’s and Thomas Haller’s article, but just like you, we have to feed our hard-working staff and their families.
But the good news is you can access the full article along with many other articles, audios, videos, and book excerpts in our Member’s area. Your purchase of a subscription not only enables us to take care of all the people behind Inspired Parenting; it also provides you with the best value for money you’ll ever get from any conscious parenting magazine.
Here’s what your IP Subscription/Membership includes:
• 4 quarterly print editions of INSPIRED PARENTING Magazine
mailed to your home.
• Additional monthly digital magazines.
• Free access to all Webinars and Teleconferences featuring Q & A sessions with leading experts, plus downloads of recordings.
• Member – only libraries of articles, audios, book excerpts, podcasts, videos, and webinars.
• VIP access to twice-yearly Teleconference Summits featuring the most progressive thinkers, speakers and teachers in the areas of education, parenting, holistic, complementary and integrative medicine, psychology, neuro diversity, health and science …and more!
Your Bonus Gift Bundle comprises the following downloads:
• A digital copy of The 10 Commitments: Parenting with Purpose by Chick Moorman and Thomas Haller
• CosmiKids Coloring & Coloring Book
• Sleep Meditations for Kids (MP3) by Hypnotherapist, Yoga Teacher and founder of Calm For Kids, Christiane Kerr
• Heart Centered Stories -Duke the Dog and the Killdeer Family (MP3); A Mindfulness Family Art Project Sheet: The Gifts We Give; The Melodies: Harmonies, Life Readiness Lessons for Preschoolers – Rainbow Song (MP3)
• LeGACY Wisdom Walk Words E-Book by Dr. Marsha Tongel